Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Legacy XL Bariatric Series Pump and Low Air Loss Mattress
The Legacy XL Bariatric Series is a full featured alternating pressure overlay powered by 15 LPM compressor. Designed with the bariatric patient in mind, four alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes, come standard to eliminate the pressure against the ulcer and to promote blood circulation to the entire body. The Legacy XL Series is ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment. Capacity weight 650 pounds.
- Cell-on-cell design prevents the patient from “bottoming out" in the event of a power failure.
- Choice of alternating pressure or static therapy.
- Audible low pressure alarm activates when preset pressure level falls.
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed of nylon/PU for added comfort and relief and will not stretch.
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure.
- Mattress comes with deluxe zippered top cover.
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress.
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure Range: 20-70 mmHg.
- Pump Weight: 8.8 lb.
- Pump Dimensions: 13.4" x 4.9" x 9.7".
- Mattress Dimensions: 80" x 42" x 10".
- Cell Depth: 10".
- Power Cord: 15 ft.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Alternating Pressure Mattress|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|