Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Genesis Series Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System
The Genesis Series Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed with advanced technology that alternately inflates and deflates air cells in the pressure pad. The Genesis Series features an output of eight liters per minute with a five minute cycle time. Capacity weight on bubble pad 250 pounds.
- Small compact design with reinforced hooks located on back of the pump.
- Pump produces 8 LPM airflow with five minute cycle time.
- Bubble cell design delivers comfort while providing superior therapeutic treatment.
- Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl.
- Quiet pump alternately inflates and deflates the air cells.
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure Range: 80 mmHg.
- Pump Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Pump Dimensions: 10.2" x 5" x 3.1".
- Pad Dimensions: 78" x 35", with tubing.
- Cell Depth: 2.5".
- Power Cord: 10 ft.
|Type of product||Alternating Pressure Pad System|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|