Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Altus Series Alternating Pressure Pump and Low Air Loss Mattress
The Altus Series Alternating Pressure Pump and Low Air Loss Mattress System improves patient comfort while providing effective pressure ulcer prevention and treatment. The alternating pressure mattress is ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment. Capacity weight 350 pounds.
- For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers.
- Quiet high volume pump produces 8 LPM airflow with ten minute cycles.
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser holes for air loss function to increase patient comfort.
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support.
- Spring lined air tubes prevents kinks and disruption of air pressure.
- Mattress comes with standard nylon top cover.
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress.
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure Range: 30-80 mmHg
- Pump Weight: 5.7 lb.
- Pump Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 8.1".
- Mattress Dimensions: 80" x 36" x 8".
- Cell Depth: 8".
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Type of product||Alternating Pressure Mattress|
|Warranty||1 year on mattress/18 month on pump|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|