Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Lumex Elite Clinical Care Mattress Series
The Lumex Elite Clinical Care Series Mattress features a premium support surface which offers outstanding comfort and advanced pressure reduction. The top layer is contour cut softer foam for the head and torso, creating individual cells to enhance comfort, pressure relief and creating air flow for a cooler surface to sleep on. The center layer is made of a medium density foam which provides additional support for the top layer. The bottom layer is a high density foam which provides support to increase comfort and extend the life of the mattress. The sloped heel zone and heel section use smaller cells to confront the sensitive pressure relief needs of the heels and ankles. It features an optional defined perimeter with side egress cut which reduces the need for bed side rails.
- Zippered cover.
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing.
- Recovery 5-Ultra healthcare fabric with four-way stretch top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean.
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements.
- 450 lb maximum weight capacity.
|Type of product||Mattress|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|