Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Lumex AltaDyne is well-liked by hospitals and patients for its comfort, adaptability and effectiveness. The alternating air pressure mattress maintains variable pressures to prevent bed sores (pressure ulcers) on patients that spend a large amount of time in bed. It can also be used for pain management when prescribed by a physician. The portable AltaDyne Mattress allows users to easily control mattress firmness, manage the alternating pressure function and possesses security measures to ensure patients ultimate comfort and safety. The kit includes a mattress, pump and cover.
Lumex Altadyne Alternating Air Pressure Mattress
This alternating pressure mattress is often used in hospitals, long term care facilities and homes. The pressure and alternating cycle time can be set in order to maximize therapy for each individual. AltaDyne Mattress System features a patented cell-in-cell design designed to prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure. The easy-to-operate digital controller features a lock-out setting designed to prevent changes by unauthorized personnel.
- The alternating pressure mattress is free of rubber latex.
- The static function switch toggles between static and alternating modes. By using the static switch, users can suspend the alternating function. This will cause the pressure inside the air tubes to adjust to identical pressures. Pressing the static function switch again will change the mattress back to alternating mode.
- The pressure control knob allows the firmness of the mattress to be adjusted to maximize patient comfort. The pressure adjust knob controls the air pressure output. It can be turned clockwise to increase output pressure (firmer) or counter-clockwise to decrease air output pressure (softer). Higher pressure output will better support a heavier-weight user. The setting is measured in kilograms. Please consult your physician for an appropriate setting.
- The green normal pressure LED illuminates when the pressure inside the air mattress has reached the selected pressure setting. The yellow low pressure LED illuminates when the pressure inside the air mattress is below the selected setting.
- The flotation mattress consists of individual transverse air cells designed for maximum support and pressure distribution.
- If CPR must be performed on the patient while the mattress is in use, to immediately deflate the mattress, either pull the CPR valves from the mattress or disconnect the quick connector from the pump.
- The mattress has an electrical rating of 120 VAC/ 60Hz and is UL60601-1 and CSA C22.2 listed.
- The mattress is designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0277.
- The mattress fits standard size 80" x 36" hospital beds and measures 80" x 36" x 8".
- There is a pocket to fit optional 2" foam base, see model GR-763400F.
- This is a full mattress, no other mattress is needed with it for use.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Alternating Pressure Mattress|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|