Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feed and Flush Pump with Pole Clamp is easily programmed to provide patients with either continuous or intermittent feeding. The enteral feeding pump includes an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise. The pump set drip chamber has been eliminated which alleviates the hassle of keeping pump in an upright position. The feeding pump can provide automatic flushing capability when used with Kangaroo ePump Feed & Flush Sets. The Covidien Kangaroo ePump for enteral feeding is extremely popular due to its longevity, dependability and economical price.
Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump
The feeding pump's five button interface walks the user through the programming process for easy set up. The enteral feeding pump is ideal for hospital, home care, nursing home and ambulatory use. The feeding pump comes with a removable pole clamp and detachable power cord.
- The Kendall Kangaroo ePump functions on a straightforward ATM style interface that makes it remarkably easy to use and offers the opportunity to program hydration for both mobile and hospitalized patients alike.
- The enteral feeding pump's ability to program flushing intervals eliminates the need to manually flush tubes and sets. To activate this feature, please purchase the KN-773662 or KN-776449 feeding bags to use along with the feeding pump.
- The Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump has pump sets specifically designed for use with it, other feeding sets will not work. The connector to these pumps communicates with the Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump and prompts the user to program the pump.
- There is no drip chamber on the pump, allowing it to be used in almost any environment on any patient.
- Anti Free-Flow is an integral component of every Kangaroo ePump Delivery Set. This feature prevents the bag from allowing the free flow of solution into the patient, similar to a gravity feed set, if the set becomes disconnected from the pump. It prevents a possible overfeed situation that could lead to patient aspiration or other complications. In addition, this feature makes it easier to set up the enteral feeding and minimizes the potential for spill due to an open roller clamp.
- The DEHP-free pump uses the MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System to recognize the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options as well as programmed flushing intervals to eliminate the need to manually flush tubes and sets.
- The enternal feeding pump monitors the presence or absence of fluid to determine the flow condition of the feeding set in order to determine if the pump is experiencing either an upstream occlusion or an empty bag.
- The feeding pump's prior programming settings can be saved for up to 72 hours.
- The enteral feeding pump is designed with a hold feature with programmable restart and integrated handle for easy transport.
- It includes a replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery pack for 15 hours of backup power. It takes approximately 8 hours for the battery to be recharged.
- The audible alarm indicates errors or pump set loading conditions.
- The enternal feeding pump has a Serial I/O port for data retrieval and software updates.
- The feeding pump has a Flush Rate of 1960 ml/hour (maximum), a Flow Rate: 1-400 ml/hour (1 ml increments), and Flush Intervals of 1-24 hour(s) in 1 hour increments.
- The Kangaroo ePump and the Kangaroo Joey have identical features. The only differences are the size, the Joey is slightly smaller, and the feeding sets to use along with them. The Kangaroo Joey also has backpack accessories available while the ePump does not. Both units are portable. For more information on the Kangaroo Joey, see model KN-383400.
- The Covidien 382400 enteral feeding pump has a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Type of product||Enteral Feeding Pump|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|