Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Lumex Splash Lift is the lightest battery powered bath lift available in the U.S.A, weighing only 14.3 lbs. with a 280 lb. weight capacity. Each battery charge lasts approximately 7-10 days so the lift doesn’t need constant recharging. The lift features a battery level indicator with a Stop Descent which monitors the battery power and prevents descent when battery is low. The lift moves smoothly and securely so patient comfort and safety is ensured. Please see below for additional features and learn why this is one of our bestselling bath lifts.
Lumex Splash Bath Lift
The bath lift includes a slim remote with large hand controls so it can be operated by users with small hands and/or limited dexterity. The lifts movements are smooth and stable making the patient feel secure.
- The lift is compact and easy to store.
- The seat's lowest level maximizes patient immersion so they can bathe properly. Plus, it's fixed back enables the Splash Lift to get close to the back of the bathtub optimizing leg space.
- The bathing device has limited crevices so it's easy to clean.
- The battery takes about 4 hours to recharge. The charger box will display a green light when battery is charged and red when the power is low or out.
- It's hard to notice when stored in its lowest position in the bathtub, giving patients privacy and dignity.
- Its lightweight design makes it easy to carry or move. Its design makes it quick to set up or remove.
- Important note, the lift is not designed to work with textured tub floors or re-enameled tubs.
- The GR-5033A-1 has a total height of 22.8", total width of 26.8", total depth of 20.1", seat width of 13". seat depth of 13.4", and a seat height range 2.8"-18.1".
- Replacement parts include the GR-5033A-BB3504S suction feet with removable tool, GR-5033A-BB3103 soft cover and the GR-5033A-A230 replacement battery.
|Type of product||Bath Lift|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|