Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
The Medfusion 3500 syringe infusion pump is a brand new unit chosen by the top pediatric and general hospitals for arterial, epidural, enteral, intravenous, spinal and subcutaneous medication delivery. This infusion pump is widely recognized for its accurate and safe medication delivery to patients in critical care units, including neonatal and pediatric intensive care. The Medfusion 3500 syringe pump is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Infusion Pump with V6 Software
For more than 15 years the Medfusion syringe pump platform has been recognized for its accurate medication delivery in critical care and the operating room. The syringe infusion pump delivers small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings. The Medfusion 3500 Infusion Pump is continuously updated and frequently purchased by hospitals, anesthesiologists, doctors and dentists. The infusion pump being sold is brand new and includes the manufacturer's 1 year warranty. Please contact us for warranty extension options.
- The Medfusion V6 Infusion Pump has configurable solutions to meet institutional and departmental requirements.
- The infusion pump's delivery modes offer 125 combinations derived from flow parameters, dosing, dilution and patient characteristic.
- Hard and soft dosing limits is available for all dosing modes. In addition, unlimited configurable clinical alerts support best practice at the bedside.
- Patented low flow fluid dynamics enable the Medfusion 3500 V6 infusion pump to deliver highly accurate volumes of medication and nutrition over a broad range of flow rates. The Medfusion infusion pump recognizes and adapts to the flow characteristics of many of the most popular IV and enteral syringes with sizes from 1 mL to 60 mL. Brands include: BD, B. Braun, Monoject, Terumo, Baxa, Vygon, NeoMed, and Philips.
- The medication infusion pump includes low flow rate even with larger syringes. The variable flow rates 0.01mL/hr—1130mL/hr. Accuracy is within +/-2% delivery.
- The Medfusion infusion pump has a battery capacity of 10 hours fully charged infusing at 5.0mL/hour with 60mL syringe, 25°C.
- The infusion pump's wide screen allows up to 30 characters for each drug name to help reduce the need for abbreviations. In addition, the screen includes 'Tall Man' lettering for clear display and excellent visibility, even from a longer distance.
- The infusion pump screen has a 240 x 64 pixel liquid crystal display and an always-on LED-driven backlight to enhance viewing in low light areas
- The trademarked FlowSentry rapid occlusion detection software continuously monitors pressure trending.
- The Medfusion pump has a horizontal syringe plunger for easy loading, unloading and barrel protection.
- MR conditional allows use in static magnetic fields outside the 150 Gauss Line when secured to an immovable object. Rated MR conditional in accordance with ASTM International.
- Operating Temp: 41° - 104° F (5°- 40° C)
- Ambient Pressure: 10.2 psia - 15.4 psia (70 kPa - 106 kPa).
- Tested to EMI/EMC testing per IEC 60601-2-24.
- Delivery Rate Range (mL/hr): 0.01 - 1130 mL/hr.
- Minimum Infusion Increment (mL/hr): 0.01 mL/hr.
- Priming Delivery Rate: 300 mL/hr or the default maximum bolus rate for the syringe size being used, whichever is less.
- Dosing Units: Grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, units, milliunits, milliequivalents, and millimoles.
- The infusion pump takes a 1-60cc syringe.
- Power: Class II - Type CF, 110 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 30 VA or rechargeable 2.3 Ahr nickel metal hydride battery.
- The Medfusion pump is most often purchased with the pole mount, model SD-22-1050-51.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Syringe Infusion Pump|
|Warranty||1 year warranty. (Warranty Extensions Available)|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Medical License Required||Yes|