Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Case of 10
Medex FDA Cleared LogiCal Single Pressure Monitoring Kit, 12", 30cc/hr Flush
The LogiCal Pressure Monitoring System was designed by Smiths Medical to be truly innovative in the field of invasive pressure monitoring. It eases workload and provides efficiency both on the ward and during patient transfer. LogiCal has been successfully introduced in hospitals all over the world and has repeatedly proven itself in terms of design, reliability and ease of use. LogiCal received the coveted Medical Design Excellence Awards in 1998. Users confirm that no other system can compete in terms of ecological and economical design, quality and ease of handling.
- LogiCal system is environmentally friendly, no electronic parts are disposable.
- Built-in SURE-CAL facility provides an integrity check of the system in seconds.
- Disposable patient line cartridge with integrated trigger flush and easy set up.
- Modular mounting system allows flexibility for multi line monitoring kits.
- Cable management system reduces cable clutter and allows better streamlined organization.
- Unique design of the cable connector prevents fluid from entering the electronics parts.
- Disposable pressure cartridge with a smooth and narrow inner diameter ensures a bubble-free circuit.
- Guide rail with an audible click insures a correct dry coupling of the disposable pressure cartridge and the pressure transducer.
- LogiCal transducer station remains in place as an extension to the monitor, while the disposable sets remain with the patient during transfers.
- Reduced transportation of equipment allows the availability of the system in each room.
|Type of product||Pressure Monitoring Kit|
|Packaging||1 Case of 10|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|