Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Lumex Fast Alert Advanced Patient Alarm
The Lumex Fast Alert Advanced Patient Alarm alerts the staff or caregiver when the patient gets out of their bed or wheelchair. It features a pressure sensitive pad which connects to the alarm. The alarm easily connects to the bed or wheelchair with a self contained clip. This unit has a remote alarm option which allows the caregiver to silence the local alarm and sound the alarm remotely through the nurse call system.
- Convenient dual volume settings: 70dB and 90dB.
- Delay function allows for 0 or 2 second delay to reduce likelihood of false alarms with restless users.
- Reset button on side of monitor silences and resets alarm.
- Comes with protective boot cover to prevent damage if dropped.
- Off switch and Low battery indicator.
|Type of product||Patient Alarm|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|