Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
It's hard to watch loved ones get confined to a bed, but supplying them with this alternating pressure pad can reduce their discomfort and potential for pressure sores. This Lumex bubble style pad is an economical alternative to a full alternating pressure mattress, effectively reducing pressure by alternately inflating and deflating in five minute cycles. Lumex is known to be a brand to rely on for quality and results-driven products, making it an optimal choice for hospitals, homes, and long term care facilities. The pad is available with a standard fixed pressure pump or a deluxe variable pressure pump.
Lumex Alternating Pressure Pad and Pump
The Lumex Alternating Pressure Pad alternately changes the pressure points on the body reducing bed sores, pressure ulcers, irritations and potential infections and complications associated with bedridden patients.
- The bubble pad is made with heavy gauge, medical grade vinyl that is easy to clean, flame retardant and anti-bacterial.
- The pump mounts to bed with a built-in mounting bracket and features an illuminated on/off switch.
- The latex free pad has a 275 lb. weight capacity and measures 78" x 34" x 2.5".
- Model GR-AQ1000 power is 120V/60Hz, 1 Amp, 1.9 psi pressure, has an air output of 4.5 liters per minute, a 5 minute cycle time, 10 foot power cord and a 2.9 pound pump measuring 8.5" x 4.25" x 3.63".
- Model GR-AQ2000 power is 120V/60Hz, 1 Amp, 1.0-2.0 psi pressure, has an air output of 4.5 liters per minute, a 5 minute cycle time, 10 foot power cord and a 2.5 pound pump measuring 9.75" x 5.13" x 3.86".
- Replacement parts include GR-AQ2000-1 replacement pad for both GR-AQ1000 and GR-AQ2000, the standard pump replacement is GR-AQ1000-2, and the deluxe replacement pump is GR-AQ2000-2.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Alternating Pressure Pad and Pump|
|Warranty||90 day limited warranty on pad, 1 year on pump|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|