Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
A hardworking stethoscope with a sensitive side, the tunable diaphragm gives this single-sided stethoscope incredible sound quality and sensitivity. This product is made to accommodate allergy sufferers and comes with an alternate pair of small ear tips and instructions. Personalized engraving is available for this item.
Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope combines award winning ergonomic design with excellent acoustic sensitivity. The anatomically designed headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort. The tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds. The resilient tube folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal.
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish: Plated and Polished Alloy
- Chestpiece Technology: Single Sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 90 Grams
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Single Head Stethoscope|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|