This Littmann Stethoscope, with its dual sided chestpiece, is best known for its design to provide acoustic quality in children. This product is durable and made to accommodate allergy sensitive users. The package includes an alternate pair of small eartips and instructions. Personalized engraving is available for this item.
Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is a unique, high-quality stethoscope specially designed for use on smaller patients to deliver high acoustic sensitivity. It features a 1 inch traditional bell on one side for lower frequencies and a patented floating diaphragm on the other side for higher frequencies. The resilient tube folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal. The anatomically designed headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 40 Gram
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.31 Inch
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 1 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Floating Diaphragm
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Pediatric Stethoscope|