Born for high acoustic sensitivity this Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope features a 3/4-inch bell with a floating diaphragm. The package includes an alternate pair of small eartips and instructions. Personalized engraving is available for this item.
Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope combines award winning ergonomic design with excellent acoustic sensitivity. The anatomically designed headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort. The tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds. The resilient tube folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal.
- Applications: Infant, Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 30 Ounce
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.06 Inch
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 0.75 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Floating Diaphragm
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Infant Stethoscope|