Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Level 1 Neo-Therm Skin Temperature Sensor
Neo-Therm skin-contact thermometer for use with infants LEVEL 1 Smiths Medical ASD, Inc. The Neo-Therm Skin Temperature is specialty designed to enable clinicians to monitor the skin temperature of neonates in the delivery room, nursery and the NICU.
- Mylar cover reflects heat generated by warmer and heat lamps.
- Soft, flexible foam with hypoallergenic adhesive allows for easy placement and removal.
- Thin 36-gauge lead wire provides accurate temperature monitoring by reducing the environmental temperature influences.
- Thermistor is embedded into foam so it lies flat against neonate's skin for better contact and more reliable monitoring.
- Color-coded connectors between the temperature sensor, cable and infant warmers, incubators and isolettes reduce the risk of connecting to the wrong instrument channel.
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide.
|Type of product||Temperature Sensor|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|