Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Level 1 400 Series Myocardial Temperature Sensor
Smiths Medical Level 1 disposable Myocardial Temperature Sensors enable clinicians to monitor temperature changes in the septum and myocardium during open-heart surgery.
- Ultra-thin sensor inserted into the distal tip of a 22-gauge needle provides an accurate temperature reading.
- Long 6 ft. (1.8 m) lead wire allows connection to be away from the patient, table and out of the sterile field.
- Thin 36-gauge lead wire provides accurate temperature readings by reducing the potential for ambient air to affect temperature monitoring.
- 400 series sensors are used for direct connection to heart and lung machines, patient monitors, and hypo/hyperthermia machines.
- 22 gauge needle.
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide.
|Type of product||Temperature Sensor|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|