Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: dust cover, immersion oil, and user manual.
Graham Field Bristoline Microscope
The Bristoline Binocular Microscope offers sharp, high contrast images and a strong, cast alloy aluminum frame, which makes it a superb choice for educators as well as members of the medical and veterinary professions. It is long lasting and ergonomic by design, it will likely be with you for many years of dependable use.
- Specifications: Eyepieces-WF10x/18.5mm field of view, a pointer is standard in one eyepiece. The eyepieces are locked-in to prevent tampering by students using the microscope. They accept 21mm reticles.
- Viewing Head- binocular or monocular, 30º inclined and rotatable 360°.
- Single diopter adjustment.
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55 – 75mm.
- Nosepiece- rear facing, quadruple, ball bearing with positive click stops to guarantee parcentration.
- Objectives-choice of standard achromat or plan objective.
- Standard configuration includes DIN 4x, 10x, Semi-plan 40xR and 100xR oil immersion.
- Stage size- 140mm x 140mm.
- Travel area- 75mm (X) x 50mm (Y) movement with right hand control vernier scale reading to 0.1mm.
- Condenser- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on rack and pinion with iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder.
- A clear blue filter is included.
- Stand- Cast alloy aluminum.
- A built-in fixed focus stop allows for quick image focusing while protecting specimens.
- Illumination- 6 volt 20 watt halogen with variable intensity control. The lamp is easily changeable by removing the field lens unit.
- Focusing system- Coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with an adjustable tension control.
- All metal gears.
|Type of product||Microscope|
|Warranty||5 year limited for parts, labor and electronic components.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|