Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
Graham Field Bristoline BR3079 Series Microscope
The Bristoline BR3097 Microscope features the latest advancements in optical and mechanical design. It offers increased functionality and reliability for every day clinical and classroom work. Durable, precision built and ergonomically designed, the BR3079 series is an example of high quality, coated optics and cool, bright fluorescent illumination to deliver high contrast, sharp images at a reasonable price.
- Eyepiece: WF10x eyepiece with pointer, 18mm field of view. The eyepiece is locked-in to avoid tampering by students in a classroom environment.
- Head: Monocular viewing body inclined 30° and rotatable 360° to enhance comfort, convenience, and ease of sharing.
- Stand: Ergonomically designed with comfortable low-position coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls and an adjustable tension control to maximize individual comfort and convenience. A built-in fixed focus stop allows for rapid image focusing while protecting specimens and objectives. Acid resistant, lustrous almond finish.
- Nosepiece: Triple revolving ball-bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
- Objectives: DIN standard achromat objectives, parfocal, parcenter and color-coded. Stage: 119 mm x 119 mm with locked-on stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept an optional mechanical stage.
- Substage: Built-in N.A. 0.65 condenser with five aperture disc diaphragm or N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism generates smooth, precise focusing. A built-in slip clutch system and preset focus prevent damage to slides and objectives. The ergonomic hand rests below the focusing mechanism provide maximum comfort during extended viewing periods.
- Illumination: 5 watt fluorescent in-base illuminator with collector lens and ON/OFF switch. Fluorescent bulb has a 10,000-hour rated life. Grounded 3-wire line cord with cord hanger for simple and easy storage.
|Type of product||Microscope|
|Warranty||5 year for manufacturing defects and dust.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|