Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The Safety Smock is well liked by penitentiaries and psychiatric establishments for its ability to assist in suicide prevention. The Smock is made of durable fabric and can fit most people, leading to it being versatile and long-lasting. It keeps the user safe in a dignified manner.
Humane Restraint Suicide Safety Smock
The smock is quilted with 1" box stitches to deter shredding and tearing in order to prevent a hospitalized, incarcerated or detained individual from creating a noose to commit suicide.
- Made of rugged Quadlan material which offers a more comfortable feel than canvas, but has a higher level of durability.
- Smock has hook and loop shoulder and torso adjustments for easy application and adjustment, and will fit most people up to a jacket size 60.
- Designed with a modesty tab for a legged appearance.
- All edges are hemmed, not bound.
- Material is water resistant to shed soiling.
- Machine wash and dry for easy care.
- The smock is typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, and psychiatric facilities.
- Weight: Approx. 4 lbs.
- It is not necessary to remove handcuffs or other restraints before applying the Humane Safety Smock.
- Materials used: 1" box quilted quadlan-batting-quadlan, thread, 4" hook and 4" loop.
- Store in a dry area to prevent mildew.
- Instructions: Open the torso hook and loop, and place arms through the armholes. Secure the hook and loop along the torso. Adjust the shoulder straps to custom fit the individual. The safety smock is versatile and can be worn with the hook and loop closures either in the front or back of the body.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Suicide Safety Smock|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|