Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The Humane Safety Blanket is very popular among prison systems and psychiatric hospitals for help in suicide prevention. The blanket has circular ends to prevent users from creating a noose out of the material, while simultaneously providing warmth and modesty for the user. This suicide prevention blanket provides a great balance of quality and affordability, and allows users to sleep in safety and dignity.
Humane Restraint Suicide Safety Blanket
The blanket is quilted with 1" box stitches to deter shredding and tearing in order to prevent a hospitalized, incarcerated or detained individual from creating a noose to commit suicide.
- Made of rugged Quadlan material which offers a more comfortable feel than canvas, but has a higher level of durability.
- The blanket measures approximately 60" x 85" in an oval shape with no corners.
- Material is water resistant to shed soiling.
- Machine wash and dry for easy care.
- The Safety Blanket is typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric facilities, police and EMS.
- Weight: Approx. 4 lb.
- Materials Used: 1" box quilted quadlan-batting-quadlan and thread. Cleaning: The blanket can be dry cleaned or cleaned in your facility's laundry.
- Store in a dry area to prevent mildew.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Suicide Safety Blanket|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|