Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Pair of 2
The ankle restraints restricts limb motion of the restrained individual. They are ideal for stretcher or gurney applications. The ankle restraints were designed to allow for ease and efficiency in its use. The non-locking style allows for quick application and removal. The control straps are permanently riveted on cuffs, to avoid lost control straps. The ankle restraints can be used for both juveniles and adults.
Humane Restraint Leather Non-Locking Ankle Restraints
The Leather Ankle Restraints are ideal for stretcher or gurney applications.
- The control straps are permanently riveted on cuffs, avoiding lost control straps.
- The cuffs are 14" long and 3" wide with six size adjustments, ranging from 8" - 11.75".
- The control straps are 16" long and 1.25" wide with 12 size adjustments, ranging from 6" - 14.5".
- Use with Humane Restraint Fleece Liners for additional comfort, sold separately (model FAL-200).
- Materials used: 12/13 oz leather, light orthopedic leather lining, steel loops, steel keepers, and AL-601 includes 3 ?8" polyfoam.
- Approx. Weight: 1 lb 2 oz.
- Cleaning: For regular cleaning, wipe with a mild soap and warm water. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use one cup of bleach to a gallon of water, then rinse. After wiping the leather, allow it to air dry and apply neat's-foot oil.
- Store in a dry area to prevent mildew.
- Instructions: Open the restraint by pulling out the leather strap on the ankle cuff so it is no longer through the loop. Then pull up on the end to release from the loop and lay flat with loop side down. Put the ankle on the flattened restraint, wrap the cuff around the limb, and adjust to the appropriate size. Feed the end of the connected strap through the loop to secure. Loop the control strap with the holes around the rail you want the restrained limb positioned against, feed through the roller buckle, and adjust to the proper fitting.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Ankle Restraints|
|Packaging||1 Pair of 2|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|