Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The Kit includes two braces (right and left leg) and a carrying bag. The braces allow for law enforcement personnel to restrict the wearers movements quickly and efficiently. The leg brace locks the leg straight when standing in order to restrict kicking or running. The braces can also be worn under clothes to ensure discretion during jury trial, flights and anytime a discrete restraint is necessary.
Humane Restraint Transport Leg Brace Kit
This kit includes: One left leg brace, one right leg brace, and one carrying bag which easily accommodates a pair of leg braces.
- Three nylon straps close with hook and loop for fast application and removal.
- A fourth strap, locking and made of heavy-duty leather, provides extra security.
- Rugged steel upright has hinged knee with a spring-loaded pin that will maintain brace in upright position until released with lever.
- Use separately right or left, or for maximum security use right and left together.
- The metal piece on the leg brace is 27" long.
- The 2" wide nylon straps from top to bottom are 37.5", 32.5" and 30.5" in length.
- The leather strap at the bottom is 17" long and 1.25" wide with 10 size adjustments.
- Although this leg brace will impede the progress of the person wearing it, the restrained person should never be unattended or unobserved by law enforcement personnel.
- Materials used for brace: Black dyed 11+ oz leather, 2" metal tips, 2" black nylon, 1.5" hook and loop, L-300 lock, and stainless steel upright with loop lever.
- Cleaning: For regular cleaning, wipe with a mild soap and warm water. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use one cup of bleach to a gallon of water, then rinse. After wiping the leather, allow it to air dry and apply neat's-foot oil. Be sure to oil the hinge and lever weekly to assure properly working parts.
- Store in a dry area to prevent mildew.
- Instructions: To verify if you are using a right or left leg restraint, check the stamp inside the metal bar by lock. L is for left, R is for right. After you have verified the correct side to apply the restraint, unlock the lock and pull apart all hook and loop straps. Then hold the restraint against the leg with the hinge at the knee, close the hook and loop straps around the leg, and lock the leather strap at the ankle.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Transport Leg Brace Kit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|