Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The popular hard shell helmet is comfortable to wear, durable and reduces the risk of head injury. The hard shell helmet can also be equipped with a face bar or shield for enhanced protection and safety. This product is often used to prevent self-injury in prisons, correctional environments and medical institutions. The helmet comes in four sizes to ensure the right fit for your patient.
Humane Restraint Hard Shell Protective Helmet
Available measurements: Small head size: 20.75-21.5", Medium head size: 21.75-22.5", Large head size: 22.75-23.5", and X-Large head size: 23.75-25.5".
- The strong polyethylene shell with ventilation holes is lined with a shock absorbent foam for added protection.
- Chin strap has a snap closure and is easily adjustable for fast application and removal.
- The hard shell helmet can be equipped with either a face bar or shield (sold separately).
- Item weighs approx. 2 lbs.
- Use a mixture of soap and water or bleach and water to wipe or wash the helmet.
- It is advisable to store in a dry area to prevent mildew.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Protective Helmet|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|