Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
The heavy duty restraint bed is intended to limit the movements of an aggressive or combatative person by humanely restraining them to a bed. The bed includes side bars that run the length of the bed for easy adjustment of restraints. The recessed base allows the bed to be permanently attached. The bed is designed with the patient's comfort in mind, and fits bed restraints from Humane Restraint, Posey, and The Grip.
Humane Restraint Duramax Restraint Bed
The Duramax Bed is molded of fiberglass in one piece and enclosed on all four sides. The top is slightly curved for added comfort and has a textured surface finish.
- Two 5" diameter steel rods are fitted into the base recess and anchored every 10" for attaching restraints along the full length of the bed, according to the person's height.
- For easy cleaning the bed is non-porous.
- The bed measures: 16" H x 30" W x 75" L.
- The Isolation Bed is popular with medical estaablishments, correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric institutions, law enforcement and EMS.
- The foam mattress pad and bed restraints are sold separately. Weight: Approx. 90 lbs.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Restraint Bed|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|