Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Defibrillator
The 350P uses HeartSine's practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak is available.
- Lighter and smaller than other defibrillators at only 2.4 lbs/1.1 kg.
- Features easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process including CPR coaching.
- Two-button operation: Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required for straightforward operation.
- Size: 8" x 7.25" x 1.9" (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) Biphasic waveform. Optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
|Warranty||10 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|