Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
The Hausmann Powermatic Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table is a great way to set your office apart as the type of practice that truly respects and cares for your patients’ unique needs. The treatment table allows bariatric, geriatric, physically impaired and wheelchair bound patients to feel more comfortable in a medical environment. The table has a Hi-Lo motorized lift from 20" to 32" that works through a "hands-free" foot control to help patients seamlessly transfer from wheelchair to exam table. The table includes a vinyl upholstered removable pad with a contoured padded head section for added patient comfort. The table is customer made with your choice of 17 colors, including blue, black, gray or tan.
Hausmann Powermatic Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table with Duplex Outlet, Right Handed
Hausmann Powermatic Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table with Duplex Outlet
- The power exam table includes a paper dispenser and cutter, an air-spring pneumatic backrest with dual controls that adjusts from 0 to 75° (the HS-089 Power Backrest is optional), concealed stirrups that adjust in length and lateral positions, a padded slide-out leg rest (the HS-098 elevating “Pop-Up" feature is optional) and vinyl coated heel rests for patient comfort.
- The table is 110 V, 60Hz, 3.5 Amps.
- Hausmann manufactures a scratch and dent resistant, easy to disinfect Folkstone Gray laminate color. The upholstery is available in eight Comfort PLUS vinyl colors and nine Pro-FORM vinyl colors. Comfort PLUS Vinyl's have a softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use while Pro-FORM Vinyl's offer a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices.
- The headrest is attached with VELCRO brand fasteners.
- The treatment table has a capacity up to 400 lbs.
- Optional accessories includes the HS-04 safety strap, HS-15 safety rail, HS-17 utility rails for both sides, HS-089 motorized power backrest, HS-091 pelvic tilt with controls on both sides, HS-097 stainless steel pan and cutout, HS-098 pop up elevating leg rest. Accessories should be purchased along with the table as many require factory installation.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Exam Room Table|
|Warranty||3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|