Ships within 10 days
/ 1 Each
Meet the Hausmann Maximum Value Exam Table or as we like to call her, Maxi. Maxi is a right handed, wonderful multi-tasking wizard with her two front drawers, three side drawers, adjustable backrest, removable pad, concealed stirrups, built in foot step, sliding leg rest extensions, paper dispenser and paper cutter (we know that sentence is a mouthful but she does that much!). Maxi offers a tremendous amount of value to any type of medical practice for the price of an economy table. She also likes color, so she comes in 17 different color options.
Hausmann Maximum Value Exam Table, Right Handed
The Hausmann Pneumatic Backrest Medical Exam Table features:
- Table has 2 front drawers and 3 side drawers, providing clinicians with convenient and ample storage space.
- Has pneumatic air-spring backrest with dual adjustment controls from 0° to 75°.
- The back consists of a removable cushioned pad, attached with Velcro brand fasteners, and made of high-density urethane. The pad has a contoured padded head section for increased patient comfort.
- The sliding leg rest extension has a removable pad attached to it with VELCRO brand fasteners.
- The removable vinyl top pad is attached with VELCRO brand fasteners.
- Heavy duty concealed stirrups adjust in length and are laterally adjustable in four positions. The heel rests are Vinyl coated.
- The base is black laminate with leveling legs.
- Item comes in 17 Standard vinyl colors. 8 Comfort PLUS vinyl colors and 9 Pro-FORM vinyl colors. Comfort PLUS Vinyl's have a softer feel and Pro-FORM Vinyl's have a firmer feel.
- The table has a scratch and dent resistant finish which is easy to disinfect. Table is a Folkstone Gray laminate color.
- The exam table includes a paper dispenser and cutter. Optional accessories are the HS-15 safety rail, HS-091 pelvic tilt, HS-097 stainless steel pan and cutout. All accessories are required to be factory installed, please order along with the exam table purchase.
- Table has a 400 lb. capacity.
- Popular among gynecologists, general practitioners and urgent care facilities.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Exam Room Table|
|Warranty||3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs|
|Minimum Shipping latency||10|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|