Ships within 10 days
/ 1 Each
Hausmann is one of the first in its industry to introduce a green line of Eco-Friendly treatment tables, carts and medical furniture. The H-Brace Exam Table is in an environmentally conscious league of its own with no added urea-formaldehyde and by exceeding CARB I and II standards for composite wood products. These features increase the indoor air quality of your clinic and limit patient toxin exposure. The table is purposed with an H-Brace recessed into the table leg and a unique 4-sided "Lock-Tite" joint for strength and durability. The treatment table has a modern and practical design in beige, burgundy, gray, blue or mushroom upholstery.
Hausmann Green-Line H-Brace Treatment Table, 72" x 30" x 31"
Hausmann Green-Line H-Brace Treatment Table
- In tandem with the eco-friendly medical furniture line, this treatment table has urethane fabric that is CAL 01350 compliant. The wood has no added urea-formaldehyde and exceeds CARB I and II standards (The California Air Resources Board standards for composite wood products) .It is also PVC free.
- Construction consists of high pressure laminate legs, apron and stretchers.
- The table has a 400 lb. weight capacity and measures 72" x 30" x 31".
- Optional accessories include the HS-00 special table height, HS-04 table safety strap, HS-05 adjustable headrest, HS-06 adjustable backrest, HS-07 nose cutout, HS-08 drawers (not available with HS-69), HS-19 laminated slide shelf, HS-23 paper dispenser, HS-25 paper cutter, HS-27 paper dispenser and cutter combo, HS-32 full size pillow, HS-35 small pillow, HS-69 gas spring backrest, and HS-99L left hand model. Accessories should be ordered along with the table as many require factory installation.
- The table is made for medical professionals, clinics and facilities that aim to be environmentally conscious.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Treatment Table|
|Warranty||3 year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty for repairs|
|Minimum Shipping latency||10|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|