Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
Graham Field Simmons Clinical Max Mattress System
The Simmons Clinical Max is a low air loss mattress replacement system that combines "TRUE" low air loss and dynamic alternating pressure together. With this system you no longer have to sacrifice one therapy for another. With its high air flow and water vapor permeable cover, the system can aid in the prevention of maceration and moisture build up. Not only that, with various therapy features including adjustable cycle time, pulsation therapy, static mode and seat inflation the Simmons Clinical Max provides optimal pressure relief.
- "TRUE" Low Air Loss technology wicks moisture away from patient.
- Air output: > 1340 LPM.
- 10 comfort levels for optimizing therapeutic support and patient comfort.
- 2" Pocket for foam base provides additional safety.
- Adjustable alternating cycle time meets the treatment needs for each individual.
- Oscillated pulsation mode helps improve circulation.
- Seat inflation mode prevents patient from bottoming out while seated.
- Safety alarms with audio and visual indicators to alert caregivers.
- Readily accessible filter makes cleaning procedure easier than ever.
- MaxFirm for easy patient transfers and nursing procedures.
- Maximum Weight Capacity 440 lb - Evenly Distributed.
- 79" x 36" x 8"
|Type of product||Mattress|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|