Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This Stainless Steel Sterilizer features an improved technique for dry heat sterilization in the least amount of time possible. It is used to sterilize instruments, needles, syringes, and dressings at 320-360 degrees F (160-180 degrees C). Sharp instruments remain sharp, there is no steam or moisture involved in this sterilization process that would corrode the finest edges. Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system is burn-out proof.
Grafco Stainless Steel Sterilizer
The best way to sterilize sharp instruments: This Dry Heat Sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. It can also be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in medical practices-the ideal complement to an autoclave.
- Maintenance-Free: As opposed to wet heat methods, the dry heat sterilizer does not require routine cleaning.
- Safe and easy to use: Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
- Convenient: Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Also, they have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
- High quality: Stainless steel construction means no rust.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the sterilizer be tested weekly, use Bacillus Atrophaeus spore test strips.
- The inside of the unit measures 12.5"W x 5"H x 7.5"D.
|Type of product||Sterilizer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|