Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
The Grafco External Fetal Doppler was designed for use as a diagnostic tool to measure Fetal Heart Rate and Maternal Uterine Contraction in a professional medical setting using non-invasive, ultrasound Doppler and external TOCO technique.
Grafco External Fetal Doppler
Features: 4.1" x 3.1" adjustable LCD. Build-in thermal line recorder. Nine–crystal broadband pulsed wave transducer. FHR1 and FHR2 monitoring. Remote marker automatic fetal movement recognition. TOCO monitoring. Real-time displaying CTG, 12-hour monitoring trends, and playback. Audible and visible alarm with upper and lower alarm limits settings. Automatic transducer identification.
- Safety- Complies with: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN 55011, IEC 1157, YY 0449-2003.
- Display: Backlight: Cold cathode fluorescent. Active Area: 4.1W x 3.1 H in. (103.0 x 79.0 mm) (320 x 240 dots) Resolution: 85 dots per inch.
- Printing: Recording Paper: Z-fold, thermal. Printing Width: 4.4 in. (112mm). Paper Advance Speed: 1cm/min, 2cm/min, and 3cm/min (optional).
- Contraction(External TOCO) TOCO Range: 0% - 100%, 135g strength corresponding to 100%. Sensitivity: 3.7uV/V/mmHg.
- Marking: Manual fetal movement marking.
- Ultrasound Transducer: System: Pulsed Doppler. Weight: .35lb (160g). Cable Length: 98 in (2.5m). Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.6 in. (90mm x 65mm). Latex Free.
- TOCO Transducer: System: Passive Strain Gauge Weight: .33lb (150g). Cable Length: 98 in (2.5m). Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.0 in. (102 x 50 mm). Latex Free.
- Remote Marker: Length: 98 in (2.5m). Weight: .12 lb (56g).
|Type of product||Fetal Doppler|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|