Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
The 6-Place Laboratory Centrifuge has a compact design, but high quality performance. It is generally used in small labs or physician offices for blood separation. It is constructed of heavy gauge, durable steel and has reinforced side walls for exceptional strength and safety protection.
Grafco 6-Place Fixed Angle Centrifuge
The centrifuge uses less than 1 square foot of counter space. Its maintenance-free brushless motor and custom tube holders provide reliable and consistent operation without requiring additional accessories. The centrifuge performes at just 55 dB which helps maintain a quiet laboratory setting.
- Includes: (1) six-place fixed-angle rotor centrifuge, (6) 75 mm tube holders, (6) 100 mm tube holders, (6) 125 mm tube holders, and a user manual.
- Removable rotor and accessories can be easily cleaned and disinfected with isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5500 PPM) bleach solution.
- Motor housing and rotation chamber allows for cool operation under the heaviest workloads.
- Clear Shatter-proof Lid: Offers safe sample observation and optical speed calibration.
- Lid Safety Latch: Unit will not operate unless lid is closed and latched. In the event that the lid is opened during a run, the power to the motor is disconnected.
- Brushless AC motor: Provides years of operation with no routine maintenance.
- Quiet operation: Double-cased motor and stability mount design provide stability against imbalance.
- Mechanical Timer: 1 to 30 minutes allows for a wide range of applications.
- Capacity: 90 ml (6 x 15ml test tubes up to 17mm x 125mm).
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.75" x 11.75" x 14" (222.3 mm x 298.5 mm x 355.6 mm).
- Power Requirement: 115 V AC, 60 Hz.
- Weight: 11 lb (4.99 kg).
- Nominal Acceleration Time: 45 seconds. Max Acceleration Time: 30 seconds. Max Deceleration Time: 40 seconds.
- Rated for a rotation frequency of 3,300 RPM.
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- Complies with all requirements of UL standard 61010A-1, 61010A-2-20
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No’s 1010.1
|Type of product||Centrifuge|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|