Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
Globe Scientific Polypropylene Cylinder, Printed Graduations
These superior quality graduated cylinders are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. The cylinders offer a wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring. The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass cylinders to Globe's plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Wide opening and tapered pour spout.
- Can withstand a continuous working environment of up to 100 degree C.
- Conforms to ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2 (International standards for plastic cylinders).
- Class B Tolerance (Class B indicates the tolerance of the graduation marks in accordance with ISO 6706 & BS 5404).
- Translucent polypropylene (PP).
- Blue printed graduations.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Autoclavable at 121 degree C for 20 minutes.
|Type of product||Cylinder|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|