Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
Globe Scientific Polypropylene Beaker with Handle, Molded Graduations
These pitchers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one pitcher you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. The pitchers have a no-drip pour spout and a molded-in handle with thumb grip. They are made from heavy-duty plastic and withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe's plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Molded in handle with thumb grip.
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Translucent Polypropylene (PP).
- Molded graduations.
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Autoclavable at 121 degree C for 20 minutes.
|Type of product||Beaker|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|