Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
Globe Scientific Polypropylene Beaker, Molded Graduations
These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. The Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe's plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Translucent polypropylene (PP).
- Molded Graduations.
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Can withstand a continuous working environment of up to 35 degree C.
- Autoclavable at 121 degree C for 20 minutes.
- Conforms to ISO 7056-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 1 (International standards for plastic beakers).
|Type of product||Beaker|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|