Ships within 1 day
/ 1 Each
Globe Scientific Centrifuge Tube, Blue Flat Top Screw Cap, Polypropylene, Printed Graduations
These disposable conical-bottom centrifuge tubes have been specially designed for clinical applications. Produced from a special grade of polypropylene, these tubes offer exceptional clarity and chemical stability. The blue, high-density polyethylene screw-caps ensure a leak-resistant tight seal. Tubes feature easy-to-read black graduation marks in 0.5mL increments and a white writing area for sample identification.
- Centrifuge spin rate: 8500 RCF.
- Autoclavable (without cap).
- Temperature range: -10 degree C to +80 degree C.
- Material: Tube is Polypropylene (PP) - Cap is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black printed graduation marks.
- 15mL Centrifuge Tube Dimensions: 17mm x 120mm.
- 50mL Centrifuge Tube Dimensions: 30mm x 115mm.
|Type of product||Centrifuge Tube|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|