Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
The G5 Flimm-Fighter Percussor is the optimum percussor for effective postural drainage at home.
G5 Flimm-Fighter Percussor
The Flimm-Fighter incorporates Directional-Stroking action that helps loosen congestive materials and then moves them into the upper airways, thus promoting airway clearance. The red arrow on the head of the Flimm-Fighter shows the user the direction that the loosened materials are moving inside the body. The ultra-light applicator head, weighing less than one pound, allows a patient to effortlessly receive or self-administer therapy, as it is designed for use with the self application pillow. The continuously-variable speed range of 20 - 30 cycles per second ensures that patients receive safe, thorough treatment. Comes with applicators 250, 251, 253 and 234.
- Ideal for COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis, Atelectasis, Asthma, and Broncho pulmonary Dysplasia patients needing postural drainage
- FSA Approved
- To clean, the removable applicators can be washed in warm water and dish detergent bath. The machine can be wiped with a clorex wipe and dried with a paper towel or cloth.
- This is a percussion unit and does not work with sound waves.
- This is an analog unit (not digital), you can control the speed by dialing up or down.
- The G5 Flimm-Fighter Percussor is placed in middle of the chest and/or back so there is no need to inhale or exhale at specific times, you just need to breathe normally when using it. The percussions loosens flem from the lungs.
- The unit is electric and plugs in to an outlet.
- This flem removal unit is used in clinics and homes.
- The G5 Flimm-Fighter Percussor is a table top unit and extremely user friendly.
|MPN||FF 24 B|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Percussor|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|