Ships within 5 days
/ 1 Each
The enclosed temperature-buffered sensor is used to accurately monitor the temperature of vaccines in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators.
Fisher Scientific Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Includes: Velcro and magnetic mounting strip, one AA battery, ABS Plastic case, alarm set in 1° increments alerts user with visual and audible signals if temperature goes out.
- Probe is sealed in glycol solution which insulates sensor when refridgerator door is opened.
- 5mL bottle mimics vaccine temperature and fits in trays.
- Min./max. memory monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period.
- High and low settable alarms.
- LCD Display
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 2.75" x 0.75" (69.85 x 70 x 19mm)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Probe range: -50 to +70°C/-58 to +158°F
- Resolution: 1°, accuracy: ±1C
- Certifications: ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST
|Type of product||Vaccine Thermometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||5|