Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn Silver Series DuraShock DS45 Integrated Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
This integrated-style gauge with its cuff-mounted design is compact and lightweight for patient comfort and ease of use. In use, the gauge rests on the outer part of the patient's arm. With gear-free DuraShock technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS45 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology.
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg.
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design.
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement.
- Gauge rotates 360 degrees, for easy viewing from any angle.
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|