Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn Bronze Series DuraShock DS44 Integrated Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
This integrated-style gauge features a FlexiPort cuff-mounted design that's compact and lightweight. In use, the gauge can be rotated to any orientation desired by the clinician. With gear-free DuraShock technology, you can count on the DS44 Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology.
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg.
- Withstands a 30" drop, AAMI's standard shock resistant requirement.
- Unsurpassed reliability with a unique integrated, cuff-mounted design.
- Gauge rotates 360 degrees, for easy viewing from any angle.
- Gauge snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff changes.
- Premium inflation system, and lightweight for patient comfort.
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|