Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Dynarex Soft Sole Slipper Socks are a great way to prevent patients from accidentally slipping or falling. The slipper socks are made of lightweight, soft cotton knit to provide optimal warmth and comfort. Facilities can rely on the color coded sizing to stay organized and find the correct patient size with a quick glance. The slipper socks are often purchased for homes, nursing homes, hospitals and post-surgery rehabilitation centers.
Dynarex Slipper Socks
Dynarex is one of the most popular brands for affordable and quality disposables. The soft slipper socks are available in size small through 2XL. There is only one color option per size to help facilities assign the correct socks to patients with ease. Small is red, medium is green, large is sky blue, XL is beige and 2XL is gray.
- The slipper socks’ non-skid rubber soles provides a firm grip to prevent accidental falls. The DY- 218 series has slip resistant treads on only one side of the slipper sock. For the double sided treads, see Dynarex series DY-219.
- The slipper socks’ anti-slip surfaces provide enough traction to keep patients from sliding too.
- The socks have an elastic band that helps ensure a snug ?t.
- The slipper socks are made with stretchable material to accommodate most feet.
- Aside from facility use, the slipper socks are often used in homes that wish to remain shoe/dirt free, in place of actual slippers, to walk around hotels or guest houses, and are even used by event planners for parties.
- For children: size small should fit shoe sizes 4-6 and size medium, shoe sizes 7-11.
- For women: size medium will fit shoe sizes 6-7. Large, sizes 8-10 and extra large, sizes 11-13.
- For men: size medium should fit shoe sizes 5-6. Large, show sizes 7-9. Extra Large, size 10-12 and 2XL, sizes 12-13.
|Type of product||Slipper Socks|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|