Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Dynarex Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
The Handheld Pulse Oximeter is intended for monitoring, spot-checking of functional pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate (PR) of adult and pediatric patients in nursing homes, hospitals and home care.
- Rubber grip design offers special protection.
- Compact, lightweight design for simple, one-hand operation.
- High brightness LED displays SpO2, pulse rate and pulse bar.
- Continuous operation for up to 30 hours.
- Meets the standard for conscious sedation.
- Up to 99 patients ID and 72-hour record storage.
- Visual & audio alarm, low battery alarm.
- Data transfer to PC for storage or printing.
- Convenient 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Suitable for the people whose finger thickness is betwwen .35 inches and .67 inches.
|Type of product||Hand Held Pulse Oximeter|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|