Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Reaction Knee Brace is a unique, elastomeric web that actually pulls pain away from your knee providing fast relief. It is a responsive, webbed approach to knee pain that gives you a distinct alternative to the basic knee sleeve.
DonJoy Reaction Web Knee Brace
Sizing measurement of your thigh taken 6" above your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure: X-Small/Small: 13" - 18.5", Small/Medium: 18.5" - 23.5", X-Large/2X-Large: 23.5"- 29.5", 3X-Large: 29.5"- 32"
- Developed by world renown orthopedic surgeon, Dr. William Nordt, the REACTION WEB can help decrease knee pain and increase function to get you back to your active lifestyle.
- The elastomeric web is an innovative solution that absorbs shock, disperses energy and shifts pain away from your knee.
- This comfortable, easy to apply solution takes the shape of your knee, with an improved design engineered for better fit and comfort.
- The elastomeric web acts to dynamically stabilize the patella on all sides, bringing the patella into proper tracking position to reduce pain for patients with general patellofemoral instabilities.
- PDAC-assigned code for L1810, the REACTION WEB has dual-axis hinges that are flexible, creating synergy with the elastomeric web for optimal fit and support, and providing energy dispersion to the knee.
- The open framework of the elastomeric web, in combination with the mesh backing, creates a comfortable fit and a breathable solution for relief of anterior knee pain.
- The adjustable strapping at the top and bottom allow uniform pressure across the knee working in tandem with the elastomeric web to stay in place on the knee for all-day usage.
- A new back pad fits and conforms better to the knee, and is softer, more breathable and more lightweight.
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|