Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Delco GRIPPER Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-Coring Safety Needle without Y-site
The GRIPPER Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-coring Safety Needle is a two-piece system that includes an inserter and an infusion site. After the needle is inserted into an implanted port, the inserter (sharp) is removed, leaving behind a small, low profile infusion site with a blunt cannula. The needle's unique safety arm provides an audible CLICK when it is lifted for extra assurance that the needle is locked into a safe position. And the infusion site's small size and foam pad provide increased patient comfort for long-term therapy.
- Small, low profile infusion site for ease in dressing and patient comfort.
- Nonabsorbent foam pad for extra patient comfort.
- Non-sharp blunt cannula for safe removal and disposal following infusion.
- Trocar, non-coring needle that locks into place for sharps disposal.
- Taxol- and lipid-compatible.
|Type of product||Vascular Access Cannula and Needle|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|