Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Current Solutions Quattro 2.5 Professional Electrotherapy
The microprocessor controlled Quattro 2.5 is a professional four-channel electrotherapy device that provides IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveforms with two separate timers. It’s portable design lets you take it to your patient or keep it at the clinic. It’s easy to use and up and running within minutes. And it’s advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it!
- Two separate timers to treat two areas/patients at once or one larger area.
- Preset protocols as well as customized user defined protocols.
- Four channels of electrical stimulation output.
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and two programmable timers.
- Waveforms include TENS, EMS, 2-pole Interferential, 4-pole Interferential and Russian.
- 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all (plus professional mode).
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use.
- Includes eight sets of electrodes, eight sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, eight straps, four sets of lead wires and a user manual with preset protocol guide.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||Electrotherapy Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|