Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Current Solutions Analog Interferential Device
The IF-4000 helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain. Interferential therapy is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed.
- Unit comes complete with device, AC adaptor, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, carrying case and manual.
- Waveform: Symmetrical Bi-Phasic square.
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz.
- Interface Frequency: 400 1-4150 Hz.
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 Hz adjustable.
- Output Voltage: 0-16 volts (through 500 ohms).
- Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase.
- Four Frequency Shift: Continuous 1/1 abrupt, 8.8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||Electrotherapy Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|