Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Current Solutions Analog EMS Dual Channel Unit
The EMS 5.0 Muscle Stim Analog Unit is designed for personal use, however it is strong enough to be used in an office setting. The EMS unit uses electrical impulses to contract and relax muscles helping those who experience muscle tension in the upper back and neck areas. Can be used to regain muscle strength after surgery or being in a cast. The EMS unit is portable and may be clipped to a belt, shirt, pocket or other clothing.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual.
- 105 mA strong.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Pulse Width: 250 microseconds.
- Pulse Rate: 5, 30, 100 Hz.
- Pulse Ramp: 1, 3, 5 seconds.
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA.
- Contraction Control: 1-30 seconds.
- Relaxation Control: 1-45 seconds.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||EMS Device|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|