Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit
Chattanooga Clinic Traction provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable pull patterns. Relieves pain and restores function by mobilizing the muscles, ligaments and joints decompressing the nerve roots and distracting intervertebral discs. Reduces disc pressure, relieves nerve root compression, improves blood flow and relaxes muscles. Graduated static, intermittent and cyclic tension options closely mimic the feel of hands-on therapy. Controlled, consistent & repeatable traction force. Ability to maintain clinically effective forces regardless of patient size. Quick and easy belting provides comfortable and stable anchoring. Multiple table adjustments to achieve ideal treatment positioning.
- 270° pivoting user interface
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface
- Patient Data Cards record up to 14 treatment sessions
- Store up to 10 user defined protocols
- Intermittent, static and cyclic traction
- Progressive and regressive steps
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
- Traction tension parameters: 0-200 lbs
- Built-in safety features: Patient Interrupt Switch, Cervical maximum poundage warning, and an audible signal at the end of treatment and if Patient Interrupt Switch activates.
|Type of product||Traction Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Centimeter|