Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This lithium replacement battery is a recelled version of the Cardiac Science 9141-001 battery. It is designed only for use on Powerheart & Survivalink AED Models: 9100, 9110, 9200, 9210, 9200D, 9210D, 9200RD, 9210RD.
Cardiac Science Recelled Battery for Powerheart & Survivalink AEDs
It is crucial to have several backup batteries on hand at all times in organizations that use AEDs frequently for training and demonstrations.
- FDA Cleared
- Chemistry: Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 7.5 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 90 W-Hr
- Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years
- Operation and Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Total lithium content: <13.8g
- Non Rechargeable - Do not attempt to recharge.
|Type of product||Recelled Replacement Battery|
|Warranty||4 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|