Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This lithium battery is a recelled version of the Cardiac Science 9146-202 battery. It is designed for use specifically on the Powerheart G3 AEDs: 9390E, 9390A, 9300E, and 9300A.
Cardiac Science Recelled Battery for Powerheart G3 AEDs
Any company that uses the Powerheart AED frequently, even for demonstrations and training, should have backup batteries on hand at all times.
- FDA Cleared
- Chemistry: Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 7.5 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 90 W-Hr
- Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years
- Operation and Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
- Weight: 1.21 lbs
- Total lithium content: <9.2g
- Non Rechargeable - Do not attempt to recharge.
|Type of product||Recelled Replacement Battery|
|Warranty||4 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|